Last Modified: November 1, 2020
This website is operated by Springline Management, LLC . Throughout this Agreement we use the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, or the “Company” to refer to Springline Management, LLC. We refer to any person accessing or using this website as “You,” or the “User.” The following terms and conditions, together with any other legal agreements we reference (we call all of these the “Agreement”), govern your access to and use of our website, services, features, content, and applications offered by the Company and found at www.springline.com (collectively the "Website” or “Services”), whether as a guest or a registered user.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company, and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website, or portions of it, using your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, collectively the “Content”), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide social media features in connection with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in or with the Content, or otherwise distribute in any way the Content other than as specifically permitted in this Agreement.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
- We may, from time to time, email you promotional offers from the Company or its affiliates. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company or its affiliates to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may use the unsubscribe option in the footer of the email, if available. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a payment, or other transactions.
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company, except in a manner constituting “fair use.” All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
COOPERATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AND REGULATORY BODIES
We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, regulatory agencies, or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone sharing information with us through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AND/OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
IMAGES, VIDEOS, AND ARTICLES
We may display images, articles, audio, and video (the “Material”) on the Website from time to time. The types of Material Users are authorized to access on the Site includes Material commissioned by the Company, embedded Material, Material we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, Material from photographic archive and video vendors, and Material supplied to our staff or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes.
COPYRIGHT NOTICES - DMCA REQUESTS
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we will remove any Content if notified (and we confirm) that such Content infringes on your intellectual property rights, which notice and supporting documentation should be sent to email@example.com. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any Content without prior notice.
If the Content falls into one of the categories listed above under IMAGES, VIDEOS, AND ARTICLES, we believe that our use is legitimate and we may not remove it from the site. If you have corresponded with the Company directly, and thereafter choose to pursue a copyright notice, please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA. The text of the Act can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached and signed PDF that sets forth the items specified below. If we do not respond in 10 business days, please write again – high email volume and spam means we sometimes miss emails.
To enable us to address your concerns quickly and efficiently, please provide the following information in your notice email:
- For each alleged infringement that you wish to have removed, please provide the exact URL for the page containing the Material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you - an email address and/or telephone number is preferred.
- For images, provide the following to substantiate your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:
- Proof of copyright in the image concerned, namely proof of copyright registration of the Image, or, absent such registration, a detailed description of the image – where it was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright. We may not comply with requests to remove an image if you cannot prove that you own the copyright in the image in question.
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the document and email it to email@example.com. Additionally, the notice may be mailed to 255 California St. Suite 525 San Francisco, CA 94111.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid and we will have no obligation to respond or acknowledge receipt of your notice. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on our website infringes your copyrights.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ONLINE PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of California, in the United States of America. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States, unless otherwise specifically indicated. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DEPICTIONS FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY
All diagrams, measurements, renderings, dimensions or other depictions (“Depictions”) of rental units for lease are for illustrative purposes only. Any Depictions are approximations and are subject to change. Depictions may not be factual or accurate. These Depictions should not be relied upon when making a decision to lease a rental unit. It is the responsibility of any potential lessee to measure the unit before leasing any rental unit. The Company specifically disclaims any loss or harm created by any potential lessee’s reliance on any Depictions listed on or through the Website.
We are committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. We will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws. We will allow any reasonable accommodation or reasonable modification based upon a disability-related need. The person requesting any reasonable modification may be responsible for the related expenses.
PAYMENT OF COMMISSIONS TO BROKERS
Brokers must pre-register their client with our offices by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes the phrase “Broker Registration” in the subject line, and provides the name of the client, prior to the time that their client visits our properties or sends us a direct inquiry about a property or potential lease. Commissions will not be paid unless there is a fully signed commission agreement between us and the broker related to representation of a client and commissions, which agreement is fully executed into prior to the time we enter into a leasing or other agreement with the client. The agreement shall specify the commission amount and terms of payment. Payment of commissions, if any, is in our sole and absolute discretion.
You shall not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any materials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or any such content therein.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe. Thus, we cannot warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. The Company has a variety of safeguards – technical, administrative, and physical – in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of user information.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE FEDERAL OR STATE LAW.
If you have any issue or dispute with the Company, you agree to first contact us at email@example.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. If we are not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, both parties agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the AAA, except as provided herein.
Unless both parties agree otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted in San Mateo County, CA. Each party will be responsible for paying their respective AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys' fees, and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property or unauthorized access to the Service.
ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES' INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND THE COMPANY ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 1, 2020
Springline Management, LLC ("Company," "we," or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website WWW.SPRINGLINE.COM (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On or through this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means not listed above, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from, or on, the Website.
COMPANY’S PRIVACY ASSURANCE
- We do not sell your personal information to any nonaffiliated third parties.
- We do not share your information with nonaffiliated companies that would use it to contact you about their own products and services, unless you have allowed us to do so and as permitted pursuant to a joint marketing agreement.
- We require persons or organizations that represent or assist us in servicing your policy and claims to keep your information confidential.
- We require our employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to, or on, the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or on or through any of its features/functionality, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features that may be available on this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, Social Security Number, credit card information, and other identifying information that you choose to share with us by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your annual revenue, gender, certain demographic information; and/or
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, data brokers, or credit reporting agencies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or by leaving reviews, comments, or other feedback on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Detail of transactions or payments you carry out through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website, and our emails, may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
DO NOT TRACK“Do Not Track” is a preference you can set in your browser to let websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you. We do not currently respond to, or honor, Do Not Track signals or requests from your browser.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide better customer service to you.
- To send promotional emails from the Company or its affiliates.
- To supplement and maintain tenant records.
- To prevent fraud.
- To comply with requests from regulatory and law enforcement authorities.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing, claims, and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you, unless you have opted-out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- In connection with the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, health or safety of the Company, our employees, customers or others, or to prevent fraud. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated, anonymized, and/or non-identifying information about our users without restriction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. The following mechanisms should help to provide you with control over your information:
Depending on your device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. In addition, if you want to reject cookies across all your browsers and devices, you will need to do so on each browser on each device you actively use.
- Promotional Offers from the Company/Affiliates. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company or its affiliates to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you may opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a payment or other transactions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into your account profile on the Website and navigating to the appropriate settings page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete some of your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or regulatory requirement, result in fraud, or cause the information to be incorrect.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing uses. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at our email address in order to receive information on the categories of customer information that we shared and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year. To obtain this information, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Request for California Privacy Information" in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you in your email address in response.
Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements, and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”), as a California resident, you may be able to exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information about you that we have collected (subject to certain limitations at law):
The Right to Know
You have the right to request any or all of the following information relating to your personal information we have collected or disclosed in the last twelve (12) months, upon verification of your identity:
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources of the personal information;
- The categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed;
- The categories of personal information we have sold about you (if any), and the categories of third parties to whom this information was sold; and
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or, if applicable, selling personal information about you.
The Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request deletion of personal information that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
The Right to Opt Out of Personal Information Sales
You have the right to direct us not to sell personal information we have collected about you to third parties. If you are under the age of 16, you have the right to opt in, or to have a parent or guardian opt in on your behalf, to such “sales”.
The Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of the rights described above, and will not discriminate. However, please note that if the exercise of the rights described above limits our ability to process personal information (such as in the case of a deletion request), we may no longer be able to provide you services or engage with you in the same manner.
To Exercise Your Right to Know or Right to Deletion
To submit a request to exercise your right to know and/or right to deletion, please email us at email@example.com. We will need to verify your identity before processing your request, so in your email request, please include the following information:
- The full name of the individual the personal information is about (the consumer);
- The full name of the individual making the request and their relationship to the consumer;
- The consumer’s address, including the state of residency;
- The consumer’s relationship to us or our affiliates, products and/or services relevant to the consumer;
- The right to be exercised, the associated request and the scope of personal information involved (e.g., all or a subset of the information); and
- The best phone number or email address for us to contact the requesting individual.
In order to verify your identity, we may also require the successful login to your account or additional information to match against the information we maintain about you in our systems.
In certain circumstances, we may decline a request to exercise the right to know and/or right to deletion, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity or that the person making the request is authorized to act on your behalf. If we are unable to comply with all or a portion of your request, we will explain the reasons for declining to comply with the request.
To Exercise Your Right to Opt Out of Personal Information “Sales”
Although we do not currently “sell” personal information, you may exercise your right to be added to our opt-out list in the event of future sales by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include with your email request the information described in the “To Exercise Your Right to Know or Right to Deletion” section above. Once you make an opt-out request, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by contacting us at the same email address.
Minors Under Age 16
We do not “sell” the personal information of consumers we know to be less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the minor who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a minor less than 13 years of age. Please contact us at email@example.com to inform us if you, or your minor child, are under the age of 16.
In certain circumstances, you are permitted to use an authorized agent (as that term is defined by the CCPA) to submit requests on your behalf through the designated methods set forth in this Privacy Notice where we can verify the authorized agent’s authority to act on your behalf. For requests to know or delete personal information, we will need to receive a power of attorney valid under the laws of California from you or your authorized agent; or receiving sufficient evidence to show that you have (1) provided the authorized agent signed permission to act on your behalf; (2) verified your own identity directly with us pursuant to the instructions set forth in this Privacy Notice; and (3) directly confirmed with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request on your behalf. For requests to opt-out of potential future personal information “sales”, we will need to receive a signed permission demonstrating your authorized agent has been authorized by you to act on your behalf. We may deny a request in the event we are not able to verify the authorized agent’s authority to act on your behalf.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us through the Website is secured by TLS technology, and is stored on our secure, password protected servers behind firewalls. We have implemented a restricted employee access for all of our servers containing personally identifiable information.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Springline is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with all applicable standards. If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of this website, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.